In SAP CRM WebUI it's possible to save own views in a result list. The problem is if the user first creates a new view for example 'Test 1' with fixed column for example 'ID' and then creates a second new view for example 'Test 2' with fixed column for example 'Name' and switches back to view Test1; then View Test1 will be overwritten as well with the layout of View Test2. The view opened first before the user saves a new view will always be overwritten.
In other words, user toggles between the Saved Search Include Views that has been created and notices that the result list view is not as expected. The Switch between the view fails.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUi; personalization; personalisation; saved; search; views; view; layout; toggle; change; switch; fixed; columns; drag; drop , KBA , CA-WUI-PRS , Personalization , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.