You use project cash management for project. When you run MRP, a purchase requisition is generated for the material reservation from project, however, no project cash management data can be found for the purchase requisition in transaction code CJIA or any project cash management related reports.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
CJIA, PR, MRP, reservation, project cash management, CAF, COFP, MD02, MD51, hierarchy report, cost element report, material, component, network activity , KBA , PS-CAF-ACT , Actual Payments and Forecast , PP-MRP-PP , Procurement Proposal , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.