- The address numbers of SAPoffice Users were deleted in the SAP system
- This was done accidentally or otherwise but it needs to be reversed
- The deletion was done in transaction SO52 or by report RSSOUADD
- The USRADR field in table SOUD (SAPoffice User Definition) is deleted by the report
- When you attempt to access certain folders message "Address <> does not exist - SO451" is received
- SAP NetWeaver
- Release Independent
KBA , BC-SRV-COM , Communication Services: Mail, Fax, SMS, Telephony , BC-SRV-ADR , Address Management / Business Address Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.