The proof of delivery (POD) confirms 0 delivery quantity. After that a billing document is created with a quantity of zero.
You find that,
- The open delivery value (shown in FD33) is not reduced after billing creation.
- RVKRED88 report shows that the open delivery value of that document should be 0.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HAN
proof of delivery, POD, zero quantity, 0 quantity, open delivery, sales value, FD33, billing relevance, VBAP-FKREL, H, partial billing , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.