- Executing column profiling on Information steward system, not allowing to drill down. It is giving the following error:
"A system error occured. Contact the administartor if the error persists (UIM-10142)."
- Application log file shows errors on MMT_* tables: "The optimizer could not find a unique index which it could use to perform an isolation level 0 scan on table 'ISWUSR.MMT_Ep_Proj_Ver_Map'."
- Also owner of these tables are different than the owner of the other tables from the repository.
- Unable to drill down into column profiling results
- Repository tables have different owners
SAP Information Steward - Data Insight
IS, DI, profiling, optimizer , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , EIM-IS , Information Steward (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.