These webinars focuses on the below areas:
- Key deployment best practices for SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) 4.1, including upgrade planning, architecture, and sizing.
- Deployment overviews and receive configuration tips on optimizing BI server tiers.
- Learn how to develop a good strategy for sizing your SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 deployment.
- Understand sizing considerations and requirements of the 4.1 system architecture--and why differences between former SAP BusinessObjects Explorer XI releasesand 4.1 mandate new sizing considerations
- Learn about architecture innovations introduced in 4.1
- Get to know available resources to help you size your BI 4.1 system
- Understand how and where virtualization works well
- Develop a strategy that allows for growth, and talk the same language as your administrators
- Find out how to test and tune your 4.1 system before releasing it to your user base
- Learn about virtualization support and guidelines when deploying to virtual and cloud environments
“Image/data/video in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
Deployment, Best Practices, BI 4.1, BI 4.2, SAP BO, businessobjects, sizing, parameters, guidance, virtualization, web tier, processing tier,intelligence tier, tier, high availability, load balancing, heap size, system, configuration, wizard, daptive processing server, APS, architecture, optimizing, optimization, Quick, Sizer, tool , KBA , bidep , bpkba , biinst , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.