- While upgrading the system, SP level mentioned in SAP Note belonging to Payroll India is not searchable on SAP Support Portal (https://support.sap.com/en/index.html).
- Example: Cannot find support package SAPK-XXXYYINSAPHRCIN where XXX is the release (e.g. 604) and YY is the SP level (e.g. C5).
- Cannot find Payroll India Support Package in Support Portal (SAP_HRCIN).
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
Support Package Payroll India, SP Level, SP, Support Pack, CLC, Search SP Level. , KBA , PY-IN , India , PA-PA-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , INDIA PUBLIC SECTOR , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.