- You created a Physical Inventory Document for 10 items in the previous year (November 2015), and carried out a Count for Items 1-5 in transaction MI04, you have not yet posted the Difference for these counted items in transaction MI07. For items 6-10 you have not carried out the Count.
- When you try post the Count today in MI04 here you see Warning 'M7730 Reconcile count date w. planned phys. invent. date 13.11.2015'.
- Press OK at Warning, here you see Error 'M7733 Count can only be entered for period 11 2015'.
- If you then try change the Count Date in MI04 to 13.11.2015, you see the Error 'M7053 Posting only possible in periods 2016/XX and 2015/YY in company code 1234'
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, MI02, DELETION INDICATOR, MMPV, Fiscal Year, Hardcoded, MI04, MI07, MI11, DELETE, RECOUNT, COUNT, DIFFERENCE, OMCQ,Creation Date,partially counting , KBA , MM-IM-PI , Physical Inventory , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.