- Receive error com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKException: Unexpected ValueType: ValueType=) when viewing Data Quality Reports in DS Management Console.
- When using the Export Data Quality reports option, the folder structure is created, but no reports are generated.
- Have ensured that the CMS connection information in DS Management Console is correct and working.
- Have made sure that there is data in the tables in the repository that are related to DQ reports.
- Ensured that tomcat is started with a user that has access to the local repository.
- SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
Reports, CASS, ojdbc, jar, DQ, rpts, 12 , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.