This KBA illustrates the below information:
- Learn about the overall upgrade process and how to plan for your upgrade to SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1.
- Learn about the specific upgrade process and how to plan for your upgrade from XIR2 / XI 3.1 to BI 4.1
- Learn about the specific update process and how to plan for your update from BI 4.0 to BI 4.1.
- Find out about best practices for upgrading from earlier BOE XI releases to BI 4.1 and how to avoid potential pitfalls.
- Lessons learned.
- How to avoid potential pitfalls for above mentioned specific upgrade and update scenarios.
“Image/data/video in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
XI R2, XI 3.1, BOE, Release 2, BO XI, Upgrade, Update, Upgrade Management Tool, UMT, Simulator, Patching, pre-requisites, best practices, issues, minor, major, version, tomcat, BI 4.0, BI 4.1, BI4.1, BI4.0, XI3.1, XIR2, Personalized, Advice, pitfalls , KBA , gscindia_video , gscuk_video , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.