When uploading a file, such as with extension ".msg" (Outlook E-mail File), the Web Dynpro ABAP FileUpload UI Element does not show the correct MIME type. In this case, the expected MIME type is "application/vnd.ms-outlook", however the UI element shows the MIME type as "application/octet-stream", which is the generic file type. This can also happen to other file extensions.
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0, SAP_BASIS SAPKB700XX
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0, SAP_BASIS SAPKB701XX
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0, SAP_BASIS SAPKB702XX
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3, SAP_BASIS SAPKB730XX
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3, SAP_BASIS SAPKB731XX
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4, SAP_UI SAPK-740XXINSAPUI
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5, SAP_UI SAPK-750XXINSAPUI
application/octet-stream; application/vnd.ms-outlook; MIME Type; FileUpload; FileDownload; Upload; Datei Hochladen; MIME Typ; Herunterladen; image/x-png; image/png; , KBA , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-ABA-REN , Web Dynpro ABAP Rendering , BC-WD-ABA-RUN , Web Dynpro ABAP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.