- You are not able to log off from the CRM web client UI after you click on the "Log Off" button.
- How to change page when log off from CRM_UI
- A BSP error 'Call of URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/crmcmp_hdr/www.sap.com terminated due to error in logon data' is encountered when clicking on Logoff button.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; WEBCUIF; logoff; Enforce Logoff; CRM_UI_START; ICF; Logoff URL; solution; manager; SICF; service; IC, Agent; Interaction; Center , KBA , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.