- Design Studio Application bookmarks created by users vanish when the application gets changed.
- Does all child bookmarks get deleted when parent application gets updated?
- If one promote (using LCM also known as Promotion Management) a new version of Design Studio application from development system into production, then will the bookmarks in the production system be lost? From bookmarking perspective, promotion with LCM (Promotion Management) is treated as update to the application?
- After a transport of Design Studio application all saved bookmarks are not mapped anymore to the new (overwritten) productive application.
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.4
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.5
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.6
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.X
Bookmark, Promotion, SAP BusinessObjects, Design Studio, LCM, Promotion Management, BI 4.0, BI 4.1, BI 4.2, promote , KBA , BI-RA-AD-BIP , Business Intelligence Platform Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.