- Error: "Encountered an error when exporting the data. View the log file. DPR-10126"
- Error: "SQL submitted to Oracle Server <> resulted in error <ORA-00904:"<schemaname>"."<columname>": invalid identifier"
- Error: Sql errors exporting failed data or running existing tasks on the table in question.
- Table definition doesn't match in the database what was originally imported into Data Insight.
- Try to re-import the table into Data Insight, and receive "Unable to access the web server (CUI-10001)".
- There are existing rule bindings, tasks, profile tasks associated to this table/column that has been altered.
- Column name, type was altered on an existing column in the table, or the column was deleted, causing the issue with the table schema mismatch.
SAP Information Steward
SAP Information Steward all versions
KBA , EIM-IS , Information Steward (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.