- "Loading Dates" for a Freight Document (Freight Order or Freight Booking) are deleted when the Freight Document is updated in SAP Transportation Management.
- For example, the Vehicle is changed for a Freight Order (FO), the Loading Dates are deleted.
- The Change Documents tab show that the "Requested Start Date/Time at Stop" (REQ_START) and "Requested End Date/Time at Stop" (REQ_END) are blanked out.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
TM, PLN, ERP. TransportationOrderSCMRequest, RequestedLocalLoadingDateTimePeriod, ISDD, ISDZ, IEDD, IEDZ , KBA , TM-PLN-MP , Manual Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.