- Upgrade to SQL Server 2014
- Jobs with any process that will drop and recreate the target table will have intermittent Deadlocks.
- Error : "error message for operation <SQLColumns>: <[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Transaction (Process ID 332) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.>."
- Database Deadlock report will show the deadlocking process is procname="mssqlsystemresource.sys.sp_columns_100"
- Database Deadlock report will show two or more tables that are being dropped and recreated at time of deadlock.
- Data Transfer transform is creating a temporary table behind the scenes
- Data flow has multiple template tables used as targets
SAP Data Services
Microsoft SQL Server 2014
SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.