An upgrade from SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3.7 with Retail and Execution (REX) 3.3 to SMP 3.0 MBO runtime SP10 is planned.
- Is there an installer available upgrading directly from SMP 2.3.7 to SMP 3.0 SP10?
- If yes, will an initial sync(new subscription) be required after upgrading the server?
- If a direct installer is not available what will be the path to move from SMP 2.3.7 to SMP 3.0 SP10?
- Will this upgrade path require an initial sync?
- What will be the procedure if a new installation of SMP 3.0 MBO runtime SP10 will be done?
- Is Relay Server supported with SMP 3.0 MBO runtime?
- Is an initial sync required when moving from REX 3.3 to REX 3.4?
- Can REX 3.3 be used with SMP 3.0 SP10 PL01 without rebuild of the client or is there a new 3.0 specific client?
- What is the official suggestion for move from SMP 2.3.x to 3.0 and/or REX 3.3 to 3.4?
- SMP 2.3 SP07
- SMP 3.0 MBO runtime
- Relay Server 16.0.x
- REX 3.3
SMP2.3, SMP3.0, MBOruntime, MBO, upgrade, cross-over, in-place, , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , MOB-APP-REX , SAP Mobile Retail Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.