- A sales order is in credit block yet still holds a confirmed quantity in the Schedule lines tab.
- After releasing sales order that was on credit hold, it adds amount of that order again in open order value in FD33
- Sales document is deliverable even though the credit status has been set to 'B'.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VOFM, VBAP-KBMENG, VBEP-BMENG 393304, ATP check, availability check, S066, S067, updating, credit values, MRP, MRP material, NON-MRP material , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.