Enrollment of iOS devices fail with the following errors:
- On the Device:
- Profile Installation Failed
- A connection to the server could not be established.
- In the IIS logs and device logs:
- “406 Not Acceptable”
- In the Afaria Message log:
- IPH6003: iPhone: SetDeviceInfo Failed. Invalid Challenge for iPhone or unknown iPhone. IMEI = '[number]'
- IPH2059: Error building task queue address .
- IPH1092: Error writing challenge for address ''. Exception:
- SAP Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 13 (SP13)
- Apple iOS devices
iOS, 406, IPH6003, Enrollment, IPH2059, IPH1092, BootstrapEnrollment, Enrollment, SP13, iphone, ipad, ipod, provision , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.