Plan actual labor decimal places difference between IW32 and IW41.
Only 1 decimal place is allowed for planned work on Operation tab of transaction IW31 / IW32. For confirmations in transaction IW41/42, 2 decimals places are allowed in actual postings.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Cross Application (Time Sheet) (CA-TS)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
IW32, IW31, IW33, IW41, IW42, IW43, CATS, Decimal, Minutes, Hours, places, ARBEI, AFRUD, ISMNW_2, AFVGD, QUAN, SE11, BCD, Length, Input should be in the form, 00088, 00 088, CAT2, CAT5, confirmation , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-WOC-JC-CNF , Order confirmation , CA-TS-PM , Integration Plant Maintenance , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.