- Error message appears when refreshing an existing Web Intelligence report, or when creating a new one based on an OLAP universe.
"The following database error occurred: A database error has occured. For information about this error, please refer to SAP Knowledge Base Article 2054721 on the SAP Support Portal. (IES 10901)(Error: INF )"
- Issue occurs since updating the BW version from 7.30 to 7.40
- During the investigation we could narrow down the issue that it's related to a specific hierarchy object.
- The following error message appears when creating a new WebI report using a BICS connection and adding the problematic hierarchy object:
"BW System <SID> returned state 'DATA_ACCESS_PROBLEMS'. Message = Error while retrieving data: JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Inconsistency in the dictionary for the structure /BI0/OTHIER_NODE. (WIS 00000)"
- The following short dump occurs when running the same BEx query in transaction RSRT: DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENCY
- When checking the DDIC object in transaction SE11 using Utilities -> Runtime Object -> Recursive Check we can observe the following inconsistency:
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BW 7.40
- Web Intelligence
- OLAP universe
web intelligence, webi, olap universe, bics, bw, structure, DATA_ACCESS_PROBLEMS, DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENCY, BI0/OTHIER_NODE, JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE, SAP Knowledge Base Article 2054721 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.