- While trying to use Safari and Firefox browsers to access WebIntelligence reports via open document urls, it sometimes gives ‘illegal access to the viewer, please use a valid url‘ error message.
- Issue occurs on safari / Firefox browsers only, but in IE / Chrome browsers, the same url works fine.
- Issue is with both HTTP and HTTPS enabled loadbalancer urls in multiple environments.
- Not seeing any memory issues with the webi processing servers.
- Cycling the servers causes the issue to stop for a short period but it always comes back.
- Tried KBA 1207029 - How To Clear The Web Intelligence Report Cache without success.
SAP BI 4.1 SP06 and SP03
Windows 2012 R2 Server
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
illegal access viewer url opendoc webi websphere error , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.