- Running a job containing columns with TEXT datatype is slow
- Poor performance when a source column is processed as a LONG datatype by Data Services
- Inserting a LONG datatype to a target is very slow
- Read from a source with TEXT datatype is slow
- Is slow performance processing LONG datatypes expected?
- Processing CLOB data is slow
- Fields containing BLOB data cause jobs to run slow
SAP Data Services
BODS, BLOB, CLOB, NVARCHAR_MAX, data type, DS, fetch , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.