- Change of Limits for form 217 2A report as per Budget Rule from year 2011 onwards
- According to the new legal changes, it should be Rs. 60,00,000 (sixty lakh rupees) for Annual Salary and Rs. 5,00,000 (five lakh rupees) for Monthly Salary.
In the Companies (Particulars of Employees) Rules, 1975 (hereinafter referred to as the said rules), in rule 1A, -
(i) in clause (a), for the words "rupees twenty-four lakhs", the words "sixty lakh rupees" shall be substituted;
(ii) in clause (b), for the words "rupees two lakhs", the words "five lakh rupees" shall be substituted.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
REPORT HINCF2170, LACS,FORM 217(2A) , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , INDIA PUBLIC SECTOR , PA-PA-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.