- After inbound delivery creation, account assignment fields and valuation type can be changed in the PO (purchase order).
- At the time of goods receipt these same fields become unchageable. This happens when field T163K-KNTAE is blank (field "Indicator: Account assignment can be changed").
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, EKES-VBELN, allows, change, OME9, MEX_FELDAUSWAHL, changed, me22n, acc.assignment, migo, gr, after, status, grey, display, mandatory , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CON , Confirmation Control/Shipping Notification , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.