- The SAP ESP project fails.
- In the esp_server.log file, an "An attempt to write to the persistence file has failed" error is reported which indicates that the project failed because there was not enough space available in staging (primary location) and overflow (secondary location).
- However, another error log file "hs_err_pid23100.log" is generated at the same time (with the same timestamp as the error "An attempt to write to the persistence file has failed").
- How to analyze the ESP project log file and the "hs_err_pid" log file in order to understand the reason for the project failure?
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) Cluster Node 5.1 SP11
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.7 (Santiago)
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
crash, stack trace, stacktrace, streaming, processing, ulimit , KBA , crash , iq output adapter , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.