- Migrated transfer transactions are not reported correctly in Japan property tax report in release Ehp6 or upper release
- You want to know a standard method to link transferred assets during mid-year legacy assets migration
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
transfer transaction, RAIDJP_TAX, S_ALN_01001767, sending asset, target asset, Japan tax report, Property tax report, takeover, legacy register, ID_FIAA_JP_TAX 047, ID_FIAA_JP_TAX047, ANEK-XBLNR, ANEK, XBLNR , KBA , XX-CSC-JP-FIAA , Asset Accounting , XX-PROJ-JP-TXJ , Japanese Property Tax Report Extention 2.0 , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.