- The following error message appears when opening the Query Panel in an existing WebI report based on a BEx query: "Design-time query not available"
- When creating a new WebI report based on a BEx query the following error is shown: "Design-time query not available (WIS 00000)"
- When creating an OLAP universe in Universe Design Tool based on the same BEx query the following error message appears: "Error getting hierarchies for dimension 0INFOPROV (Cube .../...): Hierarchy does not exist"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BW 7.4
- Web Intelligence
bi 4.1, 4.2, webi, bw, bex, bics, Design-time query not available, WIS 00000, error, hierarchy, hierarchies, inconsistency, query panel, 0infoprov , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.