- There are two replication servers: Primary Replication Server (PRS) and Replicate Replication Server (RRS).
- There are routes PRS==> RRS and RRS==>PRS.
- A dedicated route is added to the PRS:
create route to
with primary at OneASE.DedicatedPDB
- After adding the dedicated route, PRS is cycled.
- In the log of the PRS
DIST for "OneASE.DedicatedPDB" is waiting for SQM(s) to flush to outbound queue(s).
A request to shutdown/suspend the distributor for 106 has been received.
The distributor for "OneASE.DedicatedPDB" is shutting down
- From the PRS: admin who_is_down shows DIST down
- DIST thread can't be resumed.
SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 all versions
SAP Replication Server 15.7
Dedicated route, DIST, CR780815, 780815 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.