- SQL Anywhere tools such as SQL (Sybase) Central, MobiLink Profiler, and etc. crash after running for a while
- You want to allocate more memory to those tools to prevent them from crashing
- You cannot find options or switches that allow more cache to SQL Anywhere tools
- SAP SQL Anywhere - all supported versions
- Sybase SQL Anywhere - all supported versions
heap, java.lang.OutOfMemoryError, anyhwere, asa, cache option, -c, -ch, terminate, close, ianywhere, sybase, xms, xmx, jvm, java virtual machine, dump, batch, heap , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-ADM , SQL Anywhere - Admin tools , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.