- In the transmit window WPF client client, the header message is too long such that it gets truncated after the first transmit
- The buttons to Start and cancel transmit actions gets pushed out of the Transmit window, invisible to the user
- Observed when a non-English language is used
- The truncated text persists until the user resizes the Transmit window manually
- Work Manager version 6.x
- Agentry WPF client from SAP Mobile Platform SDK version 3.x (version 70.x)
truncate, foreign, language, French, trimmed, chopped, size, Work Manager. Clienttext.ini, localization, localize, message, text , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.