2300059 - Error "No Primary key value for foreign key '<Foreign Key>' table '<Table>' is returned using unload/reload to rebuild a database
- When trying to rebuild a database using unload/reload the error "No Primary key value for foreign key '<Foreign Key>' in table '<Table>' is returned.
- Prior to attempting the rebuild a backup was created.
- Trying to rebuild the database using the backup results in a successful rebuild.
- Repeating the process with database backup seems to always be sucessful(Error only occurred with the original datbase).
- Validation of the original database resulted in no errors.
Read ' table '
' is returned using unload/reload to rebuild a database">more...
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0
Sybase, database backup, maintenance plans, SQLA, rebuilding a database, false error returned, unload/reload, validate database , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this page
This is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.