- SAP ASE installation fails
- Installer logs report a Java-related problem, for example:
- installer fails to set $SAP_JRE64 environmental variable
- JRE section is missing from the ASE_Suite.log file
- jre.log file is not generated during the installation
- various component installation log files report $SAP_JRE variable missing
- Core dump is being generated because of a fatal error detected by SAP Java Virtual Machine
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16
- Any platform, however issues are mostly reported for installations on Solaris 11
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
JVM; JRE; solaris; sparc , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.