- There is one named data cache and one user tempdb configured in ASE.
- The 'sa' login has been bound to a special user tempdb which is not bound to any named data cache.
- At the same time, the system tempdb (default) has been bound to a named data cache.
- What data cache will be used, the default data cache or the named data cache, when the "update statistics with hashing" command is executed?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
hash , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.