- Phantom sessions are created for a specific user
- Within CMC -> Sessions, there are sessions with no User Name
- Selecting the Session shows no user name associated, the sessions do have an ID field
- Searching in Admin Tools query builder for the SI_CUID shows a valid user associated with the session
- Deleting the session removes the session, but they return shortly after.
- Recurring publication which belongs to that user are running without a scheduling plan.
- Wrong path of this publication in CMS database entry.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
session ,released, expired, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.