- Error message appears when refreshing the List of Values (LoVs) in the Prompt window of Web Intelligence or in Analysis, edition for OLAP using a direct BICS connection.
- In this scenario, issue can be reproduced with newly created reports as well and it's caused by a particular object: *Billing Month/Year.
- There were no errors in the generated RSTT trace logs.
- When refreshing the LoVs for the second time, a different error message appers in the prompt dialogue window of WebI:
1. refresh: Termination message sent ABEND BRAIN (670): An error occurred when getting data from the processor.
2. refresh: ABEND RSBOLAP 000: Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION MSGV1: SAPMSSY 1 MSGV3:
UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION ABEND BRAIN (670): An error occurred when getting data from the processor .
- Using AOLAP, the following error message is shown when refreshing the LoVs:
Failed to complete [browseListOfValuesMemberSet()] operation. An unknown internal runtime exception has occurred. :
com.sap.ip.bi.base.application.exceptions.AbortMessageRuntimeException: Termination message sent
ABEND BRAIN (670): An error occurred when getting data from the processor.
- Issue is only reproducible when using using "Group" as the Server Type in the OLAP connection.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BW 7.4
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP
- Web Intelligence
abend brain 670, abend rsbolap 000, webi, aolap, bics, uncaught exception, program error in class sapmssy1 method, error occurred when getting data from the processor , KBA , sapmssy1 , abend brain 670 , abend rsbolap 000 , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.