- Unable to create a new report using a custom SQL Query.
- When attempting to convert a report from Crystal Reports to Crystal Reports for Enterprise that uses a Command Object, it fails.
- When attempting to create a new report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise off a SQL Query that uses a temp table, it fails with the error:
"SQL statement returned no valid data fields. Please use statement that would return a valid resultset."
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, #Temp Table , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.