- In IBM DB2 a table can not exist without a table space.
- There is in the Physical Data Model a link between a table and its tablespace via the Physical Options.
- This is a feature request to be able to generate a table space automatically when user selects a table without having to select the associated table space explicitly in the Database Generation Dialog Selection tab.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
selection, selected, generation, PDM, CR797071, 797071 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.