- Using @data to include a file with the -ec option in the database start command.
- -ec is used to define a certificate to connect with the database.
- Able to connect and run a procedure when the @data option is removed.
- Errors returned when @data option is included:
- Database Server not found
- TLS encryption is not supported by SharedMemory port
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.x
SQLA, Sybase, not able to run application event, connection problems, TLS, @data, -ec , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.