- After resetting a group under Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal the tile's status under the Tile Catalog is incorrect
- Personalization mode is enabled under the Fiori Framework Page configuration
- Tiles will appear unchecked even though tiles will still be shown under the group that was reset. The scenario is described in the screenshots below:
Before the group is reset, the group toggle for the Tile is correctly ticked to indicate tile displays in this group:
After the group is reset, the tiles will still display under the group, however the group toggle under the tile is now displaying '+':
- SAP Netweaver Application Server for Java 7.31
- SAP Netweaver Application Server for Java 7.40
- SAP Netweaver Application Server for Java 7.50
ffp, V, checkbox, tick, box, fiori, flp, enable, disable, catalogue, catalogues, fiori, framework, page, ui5 , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.