- Our repository is well defined. It contains many folders, branches, and model versions. From the SAP PowerDesigner (PD) client, we are attempting to use generate a modify database script;
- If we use an archive model or a model saved locally for the comparison, then this process completes quickly;
- However, if we attempt to use a model from the repository, PD takes a long time to populate the list of models to be selected.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP01
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
APM, archive model, selection, delay, slow, CR791037, 791037 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.