- Deleted rows exceeds 65535 units per allocation
- REORG DEFRAG does not update delete row count appropriately
- Delete row count remains after executing REORG DEFRAG
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
reorg, defrag, delete row count, systabstats, 65535, CR#785919, CR785919, 785919 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.