- An error 3475 in ASE logs can be seen on two databases and checkpoint hanging in do_pause_on_fatal_xls
- A 3475 error, "There is no space available in SYSLOGS to log a record for which space has been reserved in database '<name>' (<id>)", may be reported when the difference between the last chance threshold and a user defined threshold for the log segment is less than 128 pages.
- LCT may not fire after executing 2 * @@thresh_hysteris
- User defined threshold less than 128 page (2 * @@thresh_hysteresis) from the last chance threshold (LCT)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
CR790983, CR#790983, 790983, systhresholds, sp_modifythreshold, sp_dropthreshold , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.