- How to create a new contract in VA41 that cannot be less than 1 month from the date of creation.
- While creating a contract using VA41 and entering contract start and end date you get the following error message no. V5062 “The determined activity date &1 must be later than the system date”.
- Trying to update the Contract End Date in VA42 but it is not updating and get an error message no. V5062 “The determined activity date &1 must be later than the system date”.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, V5 062, contract period, determination, activity date, V_TVVD, V_TVVD-VPROF, VPROF, V_TVVD-VASDR, VASDR, VEDA-VASDR, LV45WF0V, one month, contract time, Define Rules For Determining Dates Das ermittelte Aktivitätendatum &1 muß größer als das Systemdatum sein , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , SD-SLS-GF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.