- After update to Fiori Client 1.6 for Android, [ERROR] Error initializing Cordova: Class not found
- This worked with Fiori Client 1.5.
- This also works with iOS.
- The log contains messages like the following just before the dialog appears.
03-04 09:16:03.584: E/SMP_SETTINGS(15270): plugin Logging is disabled by foriURL security policy
- Fiori Client 1.6
- Samsung Note 4 on the latest software update
- Nexus 7
- Android 4.4.2, Android 5.0.1, Android 5.1.1
- SMP 3.0 SDK SP11 PL02
Fiori, No Bridge, Android, Error, WebView, Cordova, Class not found, Logging is disabled , KBA , MOB-FC , SAP Fiori Client Native Mobile Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.