- Self-diagnosis warning:
- Details of Alert : 00010
- Response Strategy
- Use Transaction SM37 to analyze problems with background job SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION.
- Details about Alert 00010 - Check background job SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION
- Yellow - Job SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION is not scheduled
- Message no. DSWP_SD012
- More information you can find in SAP Note 894279.
- EarlyWatch report also states that the job SM:DOWNLOAD_DELETION job is not scheduled:
- The job is is scheduled every 3 days as specified in note 894279
- The jobs are also completing successfully on SM37:
- Job log overview for job: SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION / 00005900
- Date Time Message text
- 21.02.2016 00:00:01 Job started
- 21.02.2016 00:00:01 Step 001 started (program RDSWPDOWNLOADDELETION, variant , user ID SOLMAN_BTC)
- 21.02.2016 00:00:01 Deleting all session data prior to 22.01.2016
- 21.02.2016 00:00:02 Job finished
- System is on SP12 (SAPKITL712) and note 1975325 describes a similar issue, but cannot be applied on SolMan 7.1 SP12.
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP12
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
SOLMAN_WORKCENTER, SM:DOWNLOAD DELETION , KBA , SV-SMG-SDG , Self Diagnosis for SAP Solution Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.