When you maintain numbering functionality in the multiple Clause documents then the generated contract document shows incorrect numbering. For Example:
- Suppose if you have two clause documents :
1. This is content of clause 1
1. This is content of clause 2
- In the Generated Contract Document , Numbering Range is not continuous as shown below:
1. This is content of Clause 1
1. This is content of Clause 2
SAP Sourcing 9.0 and SAP Contract Lifecycle Management 9.0
SAP Sourcing 10.0 and SAP Contract Lifecycle Management 10.0
Numbering, Bullets, Docx Based Contract Generation, Clause Document, Contract Document, Formatting, Levels , KBA , SRM-ESO-CG , Contract Generation for SAP Sourcing & CLM , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.