- The generated SQL query in Information Design Tool is different, than the same query in Universe Design Tool.
- The universe contains several contexts defined.
- Integrity check in IDT shows several errors:
- The cardinality of the join <JOIN_NAME> is undetermined.
- The context <CONTEXT_NAME> in data foundation <DATA_FOUNDATION_NAME> is invalid.
- The context <CONTEXT_NAME> in data foundation <DATA_FOUNDATION_NAME> contains an excluded join that generates a Cartesian product.
- The loop <LOOP_NAME> in data foundation <DATA_FOUNDATION_NAME> is insufficiently resolved by invalid contexts.
- The generated SQL script of a UNV universe in Universe Design Tool is different after conversion to UNX in Information Design Tool
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool
- Universe Design Tool
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
matching, behavior, incorrect, SQL, script, conversion, UDT, IDT , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.