- An ESP project is running in a High Availability scenario with possibly high streaming data throughput and many subscribers.
- We would like to be able to stop the ESP project from the command line without running into a timeout error.
- Stopping the ESP project should not take longer than approximately 120 seconds.
- Is there a safe value for the parameter timeout that would help us to always stop the ESP project via command line without running into an timeout error?
- If not, which factors are influencing the amount of time it takes to safely stop the ESP project?
SAP Event Stream Processor (SAP) 5.1
esp_client, immediate, streaming, processing, esp_cluster_admin , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.