- You are trying to insert/ change / delete a service line or limit data in a purchase requisition by ME52N, but find the data in services tab and Limits tab is not changeable.
- For a service activity in the network, a purchase order was already entered. You want to change the service package for the activity subsequently, however you can not change it.
- The purchase requisition was converted into a purchase order. You can not change the service package data in ME52 / ME52N.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
grayed out, gray out, changable, unchangeable, editable, cannot change, can't change, EBAN-ESTKZ, SE721, PM, PS, IW32, CJ20N, release strategy, Overall Limit, Expected value , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.